Lower Body Workout
Every body needs a strong foundation, which is why it is important to incorporate lower body workouts into your routine! A great lower body exercise regimen will strengthen muscles in the quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. These muscle groups are involved in innumerable regular daily movements, so strengthening them will help you to move through your day with greater ease.
Try this lower body workout next time you’re at the gym and make sure to speak to a team member if you are unsure of any moves!
- Warm up for 5-10 minutes by walking, jogging, or cycling
- Perform 1-3 sets of each movement
- After you have completed session, finish with 10 minutes of lower body stretches
- Pile dumbbell squat: 20 reps
- Dumbbell Romanian deadlift: 20 reps
- Dumbbell rear lunge: 10 reps/leg
- Leg press: 8 reps
- Stationary bike: 12 minutes
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.