Full Body Workout
Life is getting busier; we get it and want to help support you with your fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to kick your training up a notch or, just boost your mood, this effective full-body workout is great to add to your gym routine. Be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions on any of the moves or equipment!
- Warm-up for 5-10 minutes by walking, jogging, or cycling
- Perform 1-3 sets of each movement
- After you have completed the session, finish with 10 minutes of lower body stretches
- Burpees on the bench with step-up: 10 reps
- Mountain Climbers: 30 reps
- Bodyweight squats: 10 reps
- Cross-body crunch: 10 reps
- Rowing: 200m
- Knee/hip raise on parallel bars: 10 reps
- One-arm kettlebell floor press: 6/arm
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.